Fixed a few things from 0.2.6. I feel like the updates have been pretty boring for a while since I’m always working on either invisible things you can’t see, or multiplayer stuff that you won’t see until it’s all finished. I don’t have time to add something really awesome but, added cowcatcher.
– Downgraded Unity version back from 4.3 to 4.2. 4.3 seems to have some performance issues
– Added cowcatcher
– Added auto-snap to sides for cowcatcher and small machine gun
– Fixed a bug in the screen res code – 800×600 should be the minimum resolution, not 1024×768
– Fixed an invisible bug in the build system
– Fixed a couple of weapon models having the wrong pivot point
I can’t show you any cool multiplayer stuff as the actual vehicle combat isn’t done, but just to prove that something is being done in the background: